The following are typical options an a day’s menu for a Candida sufferer.
1) Blended Mixed Vegetable Juices
2) Eggs, Omlette, Beef Mince, Mutton Mince, Puffed Brown Rice dishes (poha).
3) Idlis (brown rice cakes), Appams (brown rice pancakes), Brown Rice Uttapams.
4) Bhaji (Cooked Vegetables), Vegetable Curry
5) Soup without Macaroni, Vegetable Soup, Onion Soup, Spinach Soup, Butter
6) A porridge / roti / chila / grain of one millet with a vegetable.
7) Herbal Teas such as Rosemary, Tulsi, Nettle, Lemongrass, Moringa, Lavender, Chamomile, Rhododendron, Seabuckthorn
Lunch / Dinner
1) Fish, Chicken, Beef, Mutton, Pork, Brown Rice, Rice Noodles, Cooked Millet Grains
2) All vegetables except Beetroot & Carrot
3) Eat more Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onions, Radish, Broccoli, Spinach, Asparagus
4) Raw Salads, Green Beans, Celery, Turnip, Green Peppers, Lemon grass, Brussels sprouts
5) Coconut Oil, Garlic
6) Blended Mixed Vegetable Juices
1) Oranges, Lemons
1) Herbal Teas such as Rosemary, Tulsi, Nettle, Lemongrass, Moringa, Lavender, Chamomile, Rhododendron, Seabuckthorn / Any Soup without macaroni
1) Sugar in all its forms. Foods that have added sugar. White Rice.
2) All fruits & fruit juices. Coconut.
3) Corn, Beans, Peas, Potatoes, Zucchini, Parsnips, Yam
4) Wheat and all wheat products like bread, pasta, pizza, baked goods, cereals, and biscuits.
5) Milk & milk drinks, Cheese, sour cream, sour milk products, buttermilk and curd.
6) Mushrooms, sausages, corn-beef, ham, bacon, dry fruits, roasted nuts, cashew nuts, peanuts
7) Mustard, mayonnaise, pickles & pickled food, relishes, vinegar.
8) Soft drinks, Alcohol, Coffee, Table salt.
9) All Soya bean products, Soya sauces.
10) Packaged foods like Soups. Corn & Corn flour.
11) Dead foods like dried leaves, dried meat & dried fish.
12) Semolina (Rawa), Barley (Jau), Oats, Rye, Spelt, Kamut & Triticale.
Eat more of
1) Brown Rice, Quinoa, Millet (Nachni / Ragi & Bajra).
2) Calcium/Magnesium Citrate, Chlorophyll, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
3) Cod liver oil in the winter, Chlorella, Spirulina.
4) Mix 1 Tbsp Psyllium Husk+Flaxseed/Pectin+1 glass water,have on empty stomach twice daily
Eat foods that kill Candida
1) Coconut oil – 1 tsp 3 times a day & slowly increase it up to 2 tbps 3 times a day or more.
2) Raw Garlic – Crush & eat with food. Start with 1 clove a day and increase to 4 or 5.
3) Pau D’arco, Wormwood capsules, Clove capsules, Olive Leaf extract, Grapefruit seed extract, Zell Oxygen, Mediteranean Oregano, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold), Black Walnut extract, Chamomile.
4) Probiotics like Yogurt, Sedona and Jarrow. Probiotic capsule (Becelac PB), Homeopathic R82
Have a Fluconazol / Cabbage Rejuvelac Retained Enema twice a week.