● Our potluck for this month will be on Sunday, 23rd at 12:30 pm at The Rejuvenation Center in Candolim. 📌
● Our host for this month’s potluck is Mr. Darryl D’Souza 🧑🏻
● Darryl D’Souza is a Pioneer in Integrative Medicine and a supporter of the Vegan Movement since 2012 through his book ‘Become Healthy or Extinct’ and his Integrative Medicine Conferences in India. He runs The Rejuvenation Center in Candolim and also Goa’s 1st Organic Market since 2015 – ‘Earth Keepers Market’.
● Darryl does health programs across India. He is also an Organic Farmer, an Environmentalist, a TEDx speaker, an Ambassador of VeganNation, and the Founder of Earth Keepers Connect .
● For the potluck, get your favorite vegan dish that everyone can try!🍲 Also get friends and relatives along! 👬👭
● Please note that vegan means no animal products or animal derived ingredients such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, honey, dairy or dairy products! 🙅🏻♂🥚🥩🥓🍗🧀🥛 Get plant-based foods only!🌱
● Not sure what to get? Just get your favorite fruits! 🍎🍐🍊🍉🍓🥝
● We will be screening the movie – What The Health 🤩📽
● Last but not the least, requesting everyone to be there on time! ⏰
Time: 12.30 pm onward
Location: The Rejuvenation Center, 1175, Anavaddo, Ximer, Candolim, Bardez, North-Goa. Next to back gate of Hyatt Centric. Ph: 9821758877
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/XennpnPYoJx
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE 🙋🏻♂